All partners in Adkins Black's life sciences group have served as both outside and in-house counsel for major drug and device corporations, so we understand the special requirements of drug and device law and the operational issues that underlie and influence the complex issues faced by life sciences companies. We have extensive experience with complex regulatory issues, contract negotiations, and other critical business transactions.
Our current range of legal services includes analyzing, negotiating and drafting:
- Clinical trial agreements, quality agreements and informed consent documents for domestic and international clinical trials
- Process development, manufacturing, and supply agreements
- CRO agreements, lab services agreements, distribution and sales agreements, and services and consulting agreements
- Technology contracts, in- and out-licensing agreements, and collaboration agreements
- Software license agreements for healthcare provider organizations
- Material transfer agreements and research evaluation agreements in the corporate and university environments.
Our objective is to efficiently and effectively serve the legal needs of our clients so that they are free to focus on diagnosing, treating, and curing human disease.